Here is how Federal Government Shutdown impacts us.....
Will keep you posted as they change (hopefully very soon) but here are some of the HUGE impacts:
· No forms or 4506 transcripts will be issued or processed- this affects ALL loans
HUD, FHA and Ginnie Mae
· Expected to operate but with a skeleton crew.
· The ordering of case numbers are not anticipated to be effected
· CAIVRS should be available
· Total Scorecard should be available
· Remittance of UFMIP & MMI is not expected to be effected
· Business as usual – VA is OPEN. Still need 4506 Transcripts and SS numbers verified to close a loan.
· USDA is CLOSED. Past guidance has been that Rural Housing would cease (non-essential) activity and no new loans or guarantees will be made.
· No verification of borrower’s SS numbers will be available
· Only SSA new claims and benefits will remain active